Applying for a TFN

Many of our students at Calrossy will apply for part time or casual employment.

Every person who works in Australia MUST hold a Tax File Number (TFN), a person cannot be employed without a TFN.

There are various ways to apply for a TFN, all details can be found on the ATO's website.

visit the australian taxation office website